top of page

Laurent Gryner, Lawyer


A work permit is required for anyone who wishes to work in Canada, but who is neither a Canadian citizen nor has permanent resident status. Some refugee and student visa holders may work if they meet certain special conditions.


A work visa is available for individuals with specific qualifications, and can fill positions for jobs that Canada particularly needs.


Contact our immigration lawyer for more information.

bottom of page